Genetic differences in Eukaryotes and Prokaryotes
In Eukaryotes the genetic material is enclosed in a nucleus. In Prokaryotes there is a sing DNA loop and there may be a couple more small rings of DNA called plasmids.
What are the unit changes from meters.
What are the components of an animal cell?
- Nucleus (controls the cell)
- Cytoplasm (organelles are suspended)
- Cell membrane (controls passage of substances)
-Mitochondria (aerobic respiration for energy)
- Ribosomes (for protein synthesis)
What extra components to plant cells have that animal cells do not?
- chloroplasts (to absorb light for photosynthesis)
- A permanent Vacuole (filled with cell sap and keeps cell rigid)
- cellulose cell wall (strengthens the cell)