9 cards submitted by Tim Bottman on Tuesday, December 30th, 2014.
Learn to differentiate between obtuse, acute, and right angles with these flashcards created for elementary learners.
Edit this flashcard deck ...
Add to collection ... add Basic Angles to your collections:
Help using Flashcards ...just like in real life ;)
- Look at the card, do you know this one? Click to flip the card and check yourself.
- Mark card Right or Wrong, this card will be removed from the deck and your score kept.
- At any point you can Shuffle, Reveal cards and more via Deck controls.
- Continue to reveal the wrong cards until you have correctly answered the entire deck. Good job!
- Via the Actions button you can Shuffle, Unshuffle, Flip all Cards, Reset score, etc.
- Come back soon, we'll keep your score.“Repetition is the mother of all learning.”
- Signed in users can Create, Edit, Import, Export decks and more!.
Share via these services ...