11 cards submitted by Tim Bottman on Wednesday, March 12th, 2014.
The primary colors in Swedish and English. Suitable for pre-k children.
Edit this flashcard deck ...
Add to collection ... add Colors in Swedish to your collections:
Help using Flashcards ...just like in real life ;)
- Look at the card, do you know this one? Click to flip the card and check yourself.
- Mark card Right or Wrong, this card will be removed from the deck and your score kept.
- At any point you can Shuffle, Reveal cards and more via Deck controls.
- Continue to reveal the wrong cards until you have correctly answered the entire deck. Good job!
- Via the Actions button you can Shuffle, Unshuffle, Flip all Cards, Reset score, etc.
- Come back soon, we'll keep your score.“Repetition is the mother of all learning.”
- Signed in users can Create, Edit, Import, Export decks and more!.
Share via these services ...